For fifty years, Glendale Community College has been providing Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, Whitman, and Wickenburg residents with the education they need to improve their lives. From bio-technology to art animation and graphic design, we offer the degree programs people need to take their career to the next level. Not only do our hybrid and online classes give our students an unheard of level of scheduling freedom, but our small class size and unbeatable price of approximately $84 a credit hour makes our college an incredibly cost effective way to pursue an in-depth education.
With 105 degree and certificate programs that prepare students to enter the workforce, find a new career, or transfer to a university, GCC is ready to help you change your life.
- Explore occupational certificates in fire science safety, nursing, automotive repair and technology, law enforcement and CISCO networking, to name just a few.
- Choose from daytime, evening and online classes that fit busy schedules.
- Take advantage of student resources, like FREE career workshops, FREE academic advising, FREE one-on-one tutoring and FREE counseling services.
- Administration of Justice
- Administrative Office Coordinator
- Art, Animation & Graphic Design
- Audio Production Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Behavioral Health Sciences
- Biotechnology and Molecular Biosciences
- Business – General
- Business – Retail Management
- Computer Aided Drafting Technology
- Computer Applications
- Computer Information Systems
- Computers: Cisco Networking
- Computers: Information Security
- Computers: Linux Networking
- Computers: Microsoft Certification Preparation
- Computers: Web Design
- Developmental Disabilities Specialist
- Early Childhood Administration and Management
- Early Childhood Education
- Emergency Medical Technology
- Family Life Education
- Fire Science
- Fitness and Wellness
- Interior Design
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Music Business
- Performing Arts
- Public Relations / Journalism
- Video Production Technology
Whether you are looking for an exciting career serving the community in fire science or law enforcement operations, or want to help people stay healthy with a specialty in nutrition or wellness, Glendale Community College has a degree or certificate path to further your dreams.
The Glendale Community College family is especially proud to offer a variety of veteran services, including a devoted veterans building equipped with free WiFi and Skype, as well as free PTSD counseling.
Degrees and Certificates Offered at GCC
- Associates in Applied Science Degrees (AAS) – These degrees are designed for students who desire an in-depth technical understanding of one of our offered occupational specialties.
- Associate in Arts degree (AA) – These two year degrees set the standard for students who are planning to transfer to four-year colleges and universities. They contain the requisite courses for majors in Liberal Arts, Business, Elementary Education, Performing Arts, and other programs. The Associate in Arts degrees from GCC will transfer as a block without loss to Arizona’s public universities.
- Certificate of Completion (CCL) – These certificates are awarded to students who complete the requirements of a specified career program.
- Academic Certificate (AC) – Although not designed to prepare a student for a specific occupation, these advanced certificates are great for people who seek additional expertise in a specific academic area.